Rules of Business (PAD)
1. Dates of summoning and propogation of the Assembly or its dissolution and of Governor’s address to Assembly.
2. Planning and coordination of Legislative Assembly and other official business in the house.
3. Allocation of Government time in the Assembly for discussion of motion given notice by members.
4. Liason with leaders of groups and Deputy Chief Whips.
5. List of members for Select Committees to Bills.
6. Appointments of the members of Assembly on Committees and other bodies set up by the Government.
7. Implementation of Assurances given by Ministers in the Assembly.
8. Government’s stand on private members bills and resolutions.
9. Secretariat Assistance to the Parliamentry and Legal Affairs Committee of the Cabinet.
10. Salaries and allowances of Members and officers of Asssembly.
11. Advice to Department on procedural and other Parliamentry matters.
12. Coordination of action by departments on recommendation of general application made by Parliamentry Committee.
13. Chasing of the implementation of the remarks of the committee on subordinate legislation.
14. Joint Committee on offices of profit(Lok Sabha).
15. Youth Parliament Competitions.
16. Implementation of the recommendations of the Conference of Chief Whips.
17. All matters relating to election, nomination of the members and officers of the Legislative Assembly and Sansad.
18. Liason with different Departments for sending the material for replies of the Adhournment motions etc. placed by Members.
19.All Establishment matters relating to the officers and staff of the Legislative Assemblky except matters allotted to the Department of Personnel, General Administration and Finance Departments.